WE ARE ALWAYS RECRUITING GREAT TALENT!
Please contact us to learn more about joining our dynamic team!
$Experienced Sales Professional
Experienced Professional Salesperson for Upscale Specialty Retailer
Sandberg Jewelers is an upscale, independently owned, fine jewelry retailer. We have strong leadership and are serious about our products, our service and the quality of our team members. We are seeking like-minded individuals who are looking for success in a career, and not just a temporary job.
We provide a secure working environment.
You can be successful in this business if you possess most of the traits below. We pay a competitive wage of $45,000 or more based on experience (includes commission), but you’ll make serious money as a result of sales performance and client development. This job requires a person with strong sales experience. Jewelry sales experience is not required because we provide on-the-job training. We are looking more for an entrepreneurial spirit with integrity, analytical ability, a strong work ethic, team values, and dependability.
We believe in taking care of our Team so we also offer Commission on Sales; Medical, Drug, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance; vacation days and a bright and safe workspace.
We provide a 40 hour work week, Tuesday – Friday 9-5, Thursday 9-7 and Saturday 9-5. Same shift every week with Sunday and Monday off.
See how many boxes you check below. If most of them describe you, we want to hear from you!
– Growth Oriented
– Results Oriented
– Team builder
– Team player
– Effective communicator
– Good listener
– Competent in reading, writing and math
We require a cover letter telling us why you think you are a good fit for our organization. Thank you for taking the effort to provide that.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000 – $90,000.00 per year
- Enjoy retail in a safe setting. We take the safety of our clients and team members seriously.
- Precautions include buzzer controlled double door entry system, showing of photo identification to camera and showing of unmasked face prior to entry. (Once in the store, the clients wear a mask as mandated by local and state agencies.)
- Each client is greeted via the security camera individually and enters the store one at a time. No group entry allowed.
- Yes, we go through all of that to stay safe! Now that we addressed any safety concerns, we look forward to rewarding you for your experience and expertise.
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place.
- Masks as mandated by local and state agencies